The HOOT85 eats snow, dirt, gravel, sand, and mud for breakfast… and asks for more.
This Demo Unit is an ’07 Yamaha YZ85 with a new cylinder and piston completely installed with the HOOT85 Kit in 2016
- Winter – It is a snow bike.
- Summer – The stock front wheel goes back on.
- Front Suspension Inverted fork; fully adjustable, 10.8-in travel
- Front Brakes Hydraulic single disc, 220mm (not applicable when ski installed)
- Front Tire 70/100-17 (not applicable when ski installed)
- Rear Suspension Single shock; fully adjustable, 10-in travel
- Rear Brakes Hydraulic single disc, 190mm
- Rear Tire Stock rim is needed for the kit
- Seat Height 33.1-in
- Track 121-in X 7.5-in X .75-in lug
- Ski 10-in wide UHMW plastic with dual steel runners
- Wet Weight 37 lbs more than stock motorcycle
Please Check Your Local Laws: States have different laws and regulations concerning snow bikes.
The HOOT85 is an off-road vehicle that can be hazardous to operate and is intended for operators age 16 and older. Always wear a helmet, eye protection and protective clothing each time you ride.