The HOOT85 kit will convert your Yamaha YZ85 into a tracked machine for year-round use.
- Winter – It will be a snow bike.
- Summer – The stock front wheel goes back on.
The HOOT85 eats snow, dirt, gravel, sand, and mud for breakfast… and asks for more.
This kit is intended to be a one-time change over that will enable year-round track vehicle fun. Our patented technology increases the usability of the stock bike while providing similar performance.
The skid frame suspension provides safer riding as it is more difficult for the bike to come out from under the rider.
- Front Suspension Inverted fork; fully adjustable, 10.8-in travel
- Front Brakes Hydraulic single disc, 220mm (not applicable when ski installed)
- Front Tire 70/100-17 (not applicable when ski installed)
- Rear Suspension Single shock; fully adjustable, 10-in travel
- Rear Brakes Hydraulic single disc, 190mm
- Rear Tire Stock rim is needed for the kit
- Seat Height 33.1-in
- Track 121-in X 7.5-in X .75-in lug
- Ski 10-in wide UHMW plastic with dual steel runners
- Wet Weight 37 lbs more than stock motorcycle
Please Check Your Local Laws: States have different laws and regulations concerning snow bikes.
The HOOT85 is an off-road vehicle that can be hazardous to operate and is intended for operators age 16 and older. Always wear a helmet, eye protection and protective clothing each time you ride.
Brandon Green –
“The best part about the HOOT85 is it rips on any terrain! I got to rip around on one in Brooks MN at my moto cross track! I was initially intrigued with the concept then once I was able to ride it I was impressed with the handling considering the diverse conditions we tested throughout the day!”